Sunday, November 7, 2010

Wedding Scrapbook

This weekend as my husband the hunter is out tracking deer, I am reliving our wedding one photo at a time. I am so thankful for our amazing photographer www.jessicasmithphoto.com. She was able to capture so many memories and these pictures will be with us forever. I am so excited to start this scrapbook, it is the perfect project as winter falls upon us. I will try to post more pages as I complete them. I hope you enjoy looking! And I am always looking for scrapbooking friends if anybody is interested!






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for every other excellent post. The place else may just anyone get that type of information
    in such a perfect means of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I am at the look for such information.

    Also visit my site: vouchers

    ReplyDelete