Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Brothers Wedding!

I wanted to post some of the pictures I took from my brothers wedding in Texas! It was a wonderful day filled with love and I was so happy to be a part of it!

Our time in Texas was filled with so much fun and laughter, we loved every moment of it!
This a photo of the beautiful bride doing her last minute touch ups before she was to walk down the isle to meet her future husband! And the Mayras hair was simply beautiful! She had it done professionally and clipped an elegant flower clipped in!
This picture is the couple at their joint bachelor/bachelorette party with our family and friends. We had a blast at the country bar!

The above photo is a shot I took of the brides shoes before the ceremony. I loved these shoes! They were the perfect shoes for the perfect day!

The couple stealing a kiss at the dress rehearsal!

This special photo is a picture of my brother putting on the necklace he gave to Valeria at the grooms dinner, she loved it so much! She said she is going to wear it forever, even if it were to get dirty or broken! Precious!
This special photo is the family opening a gift from my parents! It was a poem that my mom had framed of my brothers that he wrote when he was in grade school about what love is!
Mom putting some sparkles in Valerias hair before the ceremony!
This is one of my favorite photos of the beautiful bride on her wedding day! Despite the rough path and hardships getting to this point, the day was going to be perfect and the bride would be stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment