Sunday, January 20, 2013

Warm Burlap- January Tabletop


This year I want to find more time for myself! One of my most favorite things to do is play with my table linens and create beautiful table center pieces for dinner guests. Both Josh and I love cooking, baking, hosting, and making our home a welcoming place for friends and family. My table setting for January was inspired by my sweet divine burlap table runner purchased at Ramshackled Treasures. http://www.ramshackledtreasuresonline.com   
They have some really cute burlap pieces right now if you are in the market. I also found a ruffled Christmas tree skirt that I knew would be perfect for table center pieces. It is cream colored and very versatile so I am sure I will use it often. The layered look on my table is very put together and coordinated. I used wicker placements that compliment the burlap and a silver charger for a little shine underneath my china.  I layered a cream and white eyelet napkin paired pearl napkin ring holders which really tied the colors together. I have been seeing a lot of beautiful glass pieces stacked on top of each other lately and I decided to give it a try since I like a little height on my table. I layered a crystal dish on a cake stand and filled it with chocolate covered raisins, almonds, and peanuts for our guests. I am hoping that soon my table is filled with delicious food and the seats are occupied by wonderful company. The table is the one place in the home that cannot be gathered around too often. 


1 comment:

  1. when are we sitting in that table?! I want good food too! your table is always beautiful Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete