Sunday, June 30, 2013

Anneka's First Birthday!



 This weekend we celebrated my God-daughter's first birthday. It was an absolute gorgeous day spent with her friends and family. I am so thankful to be a part of this little ones life. She brings me so much joy and happiness. I am also thankful for her amazing parents who let me be involved with special days like today.


Above: The birthday girl spending time with her daddy.
Below: Anneka and her God-father, Jeff, enjoying the weather.





Anneka was so lucky to have her Grandmother fly in from Peru to celebrate her first birthday!



My gorgeous baby had so much fun at her birthday party! She wasn't exactly sure about her rocking horse but I am sure she will warm-up! I can't wait to teach her how to ride a real horse someday!







I made Anneka a special first birthday cake topped with delicious berries. The cake and cupcakes seemed to be a hit with all the little ones.



How cute are these kids? I mean seriously, my friends make some cute babies! Oh and also, I found out two of my friends are expecting again! I am so excited for their growing families.





Happy first birthday Anneka!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Sarah! Anneka`s birthday it would not be the same without all your help you are the best! We love you so much Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete