Sunday, January 8, 2012

...Baby Button Gift....

I love to make a little handmade gift for new babies. Next week, I have our good friends Jeff and Steph's baby shower. I was inspired by vintage buttons of little boy blue colors, mixed with rich browns, which we have learned will be the colors of the little ones room. I started out my venture thinking I would make a frame, but as I found different materials my project quickly turned into baby's night light. I used a thick glass cube to attach my vintage buttons onto, it had a half dollar size hole in the bottom,  making it the perfect size for me to slip in a 4 watt blue bulb for baby. My hope is that this will match babies room perfectly- and it will look wonderful lighting up is room just enough for midnight feedings.

No comments:

Post a Comment