Sunday, January 22, 2012

Teaching...


After some consideration I decided to post some of my teaching adventures and projects! I have been teaching children for many years in all kinds of environments and continue to enjoy teaching on a daily basis. Over the years, I have accumulated quite the collection of ideas, books, and teaching supplies. I love teaching children of all ages- with a variety of different tools. Teaching a student isn't just pen and paper, it is imagination, art, movement, exposure, song, books, and it is love. One of my all time favorite quotes is, "A teacher never knows where their influence ends." So under my teaching category on my blog I will share books, art projects, skill building activities, and teaching tools. I hope that you enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment