Sunday, April 22, 2012

Claudia's Baby Shower

 This Saturday I hosted a baby shower for my friend, Mrs. Claudia Arts. She is having a sweet baby girl in a few months and I am very excited! Her nursery colors, pink and green, were the theme for the shower.
  My cake batter truffles were a huge hit with all the ladies, and I think a few people even left with doggy bags for their husbands.




 I was up until 1AM drilling holes in canning jars to make these cute pink lemonade jars for beverages. I was not making any friends with the neighbors I suppose.
 Claudia helped me make some fans so I could cover my large wedding picture to make a pretty center piece for above the kitchen table.


 I put together a Wishing Tree for the guests to write some words of wisdom to the new parents-to-be as they embark on their journey into parenthood.

 The girls all made fabric onsies for Anneka to wear upon her arrival. They turned out super cute!
 Momma and Me.





  
 Some salad in a jar, a fingerprint guest book, and a few of the girls working on the fabric onsies! It was such a wonderful day, and I am very thankful for everyone who came to support Todd, Claudia, and baby Anneka.

3 comments:

  1. So happy in my beautiful shower it couldn't be better! good friends, good food (as always in Sarah's house) and of course the best host ever my friend Sarah :) Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You had an amazing shower Claudia- I was so happy that your Mom was able to see everything and be a part of your day!

      Deb

      Delete
  2. The shower was truly amazing! You are so talented Sarah! Thanks for everything and congrats to Mama Arts!

    ReplyDelete