Sunday, April 29, 2012

Couples Shower




When a little pregnant mommy says she wants a couples shower, she gets a couples shower! This Saturday, my husband and myself, hosted a couples baby shower for our wonderful friends. All the  guys were good sports, and as I have learned, if there is beer and food they will come!


It was so nice that most of Todd's family and friends made the long trip from Wisconsin to help welcome the couple into parenthood. Below is some of Todd's family.

The cute couple!

 Below are the invitations that I made for both showers.


 The finished fingerprint guest book!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sarah and Josh! you guys are the best :) we had as always a wonderful time. Now we are getting exited and getting ready Anneka's room with the colors we picked for her. Thank you again to my awesome friends for doing all of this for us :)

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete