Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Cookies

On the first weekend of every December my husband and I spend the entire Saturday baking our favorite Christmas Cookies. We have plenty of old favorites, and a couple new recipes to try out. It is one of most enjoyable times. I really just love spending the day close to my husband. He is so wonderful to help me out, and put so many hours into making these delicious treats. Most of the treats we will give away to our guests at our Annual Christmas Party which takes place on the second Saturday of December. This year however, there was a blizzard and our guests were unable to make it to the party. We are hoping to meet up with friends and family later in the week to give them a little bit of holiday cheer in a Christmas tin!

No comments:

Post a Comment