Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Talented Mother

Every year at some point my Mom says she doesn't know how I can be so creative and artistic. Well, I figured I would bring it to her attention. She is so talented and I obviously get a lot of my creativity from her. This year she made her own decorative planters for the holiday season, and they are beautiful! She uses some store bought spruce tips but also greenery from around our house. She also uses some hydrangeas, and red berries from a tree in our yard. I just love how full the planters with natural decorations! Way to go Mom! You are fantastic!


2 comments:

  1. I fixed the comment box, so you should be able to comment now! You can just put your name in the space under the comment as: name/url or eles you can put anonymous too. Love, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment- it is fun seeing the pictures you took- they really do look nice- I love you- Mom

    ReplyDelete