Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Stuff the Turkey

I made this Turkey last year with my preschool class, and this year I made it with my new little friend. It is a fun craft, and also a fun sensory item for Thanksgiving!
You can make it too...
You will need:
*1 Gallon Milk Jug
*Brown and Orange Tissue Paper ( I was all out so we just used Gold )
*Glue and or Tape
*1 bag of stuffing

Cut a hole in the top of the milk jug and cover the entire jug with brown paper. Next make the turkey legs, by bunching orange tissue paper in the shape of a drummie. Cover the drummie with brown paper and leave just a little orange coming out the top of the leg. Attach the legs to the milk carton with tape or glue. Next, let your little ones stuff the turkey with real stuffing!  It is a blast for the entire family!



No comments:

Post a Comment