Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cookied-Out

 
 
 
Today, was a long day, I helped out my boss by baking 12 dozen cookies for their neighborhood cookie exchange. After today I am officially cookied-out. My little boy was sick today with a fever and a cold. It is going to be a long week I am afraid. This weekend I have to work too sadly. I am trying to stay positive and think about the fun that I will have with my family during Christmas...and I am excited for my family to open the gifts that I have found for them. Especially my niece.

The highlight of my day has been coming home, taking a bath, and talking with my husband. Another positive aspect was finally discovering Words With Friends. I am already thoroughly enjoying myself. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband to come home to. He really makes all of my days brighter.

1 comment:

  1. My husband makes my days brighter as well. I love when he comes home from work. But with all the kids running around the best part is when we finally get to crawl into bed together and snuggle and just talk to eachother in peace and quiet... Glad you found your soul-mate! :)

    ReplyDelete