Friday, December 30, 2011

My God is an Awesome God

My Lord is my strength. I am so thankful for such a forgiving and loving God. I am happy that each day I have the opportunity to repent, and change my life to be more pleasing to God, each day I have the chance to strengthen our relationship. And every day He is with me regardless of my choices. He never leaves me. I am so thankful for this.

As I struggle with emotions, sorrows, and my imperfections this holiday season,  I must remember that you will never forsake me.
As one of my favorite modern Christian songs is titled, I must, "Praise You in This Storm."

Some of my favorite lyrics are: Every tear I've cried/ You hold in your hand/ You've never left my side/ And though my heart is torn/ I will praise you in this storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment