Saturday, December 24, 2011

Josh and Mayra's Open House




We were so blessed to have most of the people we invited to Josh and Mayra's Open House come and celebrate their homecoming! It was very meaningful to the couple, as well as to my dad, to have the chance to see so much of his family before the holidays, in his words, "I couldn't have been any happier." Josh and I counted and I believe we had around 65 guests come and go. The house was packed but filled with love nonetheless. I loved the fact that despite all of the family dynamics and hard feelings that I know exist between many family members, everyone was able to come and have an enjoyable time together. Life is so funny. And God is so great. I am feeling very blessed today, and above all thankful for family and friends.


  Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.
Romans 13:8
















No comments:

Post a Comment