Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Homemade Valentines



Today, we made some homemade Valentines for our friends at ECFE class. We decided to go with the universal sign for "love" since many of our friends in class speak the language. We traced the little mans hand and while I cut the hands out, the little one was gluing and snickering a card for Mom and Dad!

 When we were ready I had the little guy put the glue on the hearts...

Then we pasted them on the hand print, pressed down the two fingers, and he carefully placed on a heart shaped sticker on top...
I helped him by writing "I <3 you" and printing his name on his cards...

They are super sweet! I think they are way more cute then store bought too!
 (Not to mention much cheaper!)

And then... we did more stickers... and got a little silly with them!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment