Monday, February 20, 2012

Meet Evan Witucki!

This weekend we were able to go our wonderful friends' house and meet their amazing little man, Evan. Technically, he should still be in his Mommy's tummy but Evan was ready to meet the world a little earlier than expected. And still he weighs a healthy eight pounds! I was so happy to see our friends thriving as parents already! A little sleep deprived but thriving nonetheless. And also, I must mention that I forgot to get a picture of Mom and Evan, but she looks absolutely wonderful! You can't even tell that this woman just had a baby! Evan was a very happy baby for our first visit with him... he slept like an angel, and was perfectly fine being handed off from person to person! Congratulations Jeff and Steph! We are so happy for you, and we look forward to spending much more time with your adorable son!





One of the most endearing moments of the night...( it brought a couple tears to my eyes when I thought about it on the drive home) was when Todd was passed Evan and feeling not quite comfrotable, loving father, Jeff, came to the rescue to offer some pointers to his friend on how to hold him. It just melted my heart to see some of our best friends share special moments like this together. I am so very thankful for the friendships we have, and for the oppurtunity to go through these most joyous milestones of life with one another.

2 comments:

  1. Poor my husban he doen't know nothing about babies but he will well...he has to! I am not going to be the only one taking care of Anneka shtsssss...9 months in my belly is more than enough pain! so after that Todd will be a master about babies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I ment HUSBAND and DOESN'T I was typing to fast :)

      Delete