Thursday, June 28, 2012

I Suck at Girls

Damn you Justin Halpern! You make me laugh out loud at random times all throughout the day. I have read both Sh*t My Dad Says and I Suck at Girls and they are seriously some of my most favorite short reads. I recommend both of theses books to anyone who has a sense of humor. Especially to those of us who were blessed with fathers who have a special way with words. In fact, I love Justin Halpern so much I was convinced to get a Twitter account to keep up with him or maybe it's his dad that I love so much?! If you haven't read his stuff you you should. Here is another little glimpse of him writing about his favorite sports team. LOVE! http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7654198/the-writer-sh*t-my-dad-says-why-your-team-give-damn-you

No comments:

Post a Comment