Friday, November 1, 2019

Grateful Heart- Day One

A grateful heart radiates the Lord's silver living in even the most difficult of days! The season of Thanksgiving is upon us, but the goal is to practice gratitude all year long. Today, I am grateful that God put Darin in my life. I am grateful for the tough road, the heartache, and the plan He had written for us all along.


Of all the things I can say about this amazing man, I am most thankful to say that he is my leader. He leads in traditional ways like providing for me, and our family. He is not only the great protector and the physical and emotional strength I need, but he is also my leader in morals and values. He is the leader of forgiveness and apologizing, he leads me in faith, and he leads me in love. He leads in sacrifice, generosity, work, and dreams. He has developed into a man that leads by example, and raises up those around him. He is the leader that never lets me fall, pushes me to new levels, trusts my judgment, and views me as an equal. I feel so vulnerable loving him, he holds the key to my heart entirely, and where he leads I will follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment