Sunday, January 9, 2011

Morning Sunrise

In my attempt to do something for myself today, I made time to blog! I may also take some time to straighten up my craft room as well. While that may be considered cleaning to some, I would consider being surrounded by things I love another attempt at doing something positive for me. :) I was really excited to share a picture that I took this week of my little guy looking out the window at some deer in his backyard. It happened to be a beautiful morning sunrise and the way the sunlight glows on the little amount of hair he has is just adorable! I love nature and wildlife, and I feel so blessed to work at beautiful home in the suburbs that still lets me enjoy these things! My hope is that the little man (and someday my own children) will learn to appreciate the finer things that the great outdoors has to offer as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment