Sunday, January 16, 2011

Wedding Scrapbook

This weekend I made time to do something crafty each day! I spent Friday evening  working on some new ideas with some frames Josh had bought for me, on Saturday night I had a wonderful time scrapbooking with a friend, and on Sunday morning I scrapbooked all by myself. I adore weekends like this! If only I had this much free time every week! I am getting more and more excited about my wedding scrapbook with each page I complete. I have made the choice to include all types of things into the scrapbook, along with the pictures because I feel like they should be valued just as much as the photos themselves. I included our vows, that we each had written for each other, and the "thank yous" that we said to our wedding party at our grooms dinner. Along with the pictures, both Josh and I agree we never want to forget how we felt at that special moment in time, and how much we appreciated each other, and our friends. I can't wait for the scrapbook to be completed so I can share it with friends and family, it will defiantly be one of my favorite scrapbooks! Josh had a really good idea, he said we should look into getting a fireproof safe that we can put possibly the scrapbook and other important items into in case tragedy ever struck. It would be terrible to  not have a copy of our vows, wedding photos, and personal items we treasure. We will have to look into finding a safe or something. This weekend I focused on mainly the black and white pictures I had printed out so there isn't much color in the pages, besides the Farm Photo, but I cant wait to get started on some more colorful pages! Anyways, I hope you enjoy my most recent work!






No comments:

Post a Comment