Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Golden Birthday!

       On this date, 26 years ago I was being born. I don't feel that old. Well, not yet at least. I had a wonderful birthday to say the least, I woke up to a wonderful surprise from Josh, a birthday card, some itunes, and another gift which I will be sharing with you all soon. But I went to work like any regular day, only to discover that my little guy had bought me a birthday cake, and some yummy smelling lotions! What a wonderful gift!  This evening Josh took me to Murrays for supper. It was a very relaxing evening, and now Josh is giving me my space so I can blog. I love my husband, he is watching American Idol right now and I can hear him laughing over and over again, (at the bad contestants) I am certain that as I know it right now there is not a better sound in the world then that of my laughing husband.
        While the year didn't start off the best for me, today sure made me feel special, I had so many birthday wishes! After today, I will try to be better about saying happy birthday to people on facebook, as it really makes a person feel special, and the smallest birthday wish from an unexpected friend or family member can really bring sunshine to a persons day!

No comments:

Post a Comment