Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 12- "Give Thanks To God For Something Simple"

Thank you Lord for all the basics that you provide us with.
 We take so many simple things for granted.
Today, I would like to thank you God for music.
 Music is truly an amazing gift, that I take for granted everyday.
 You have blessed so many people with musical talents and I am so grateful that you give them the gift of sharing their music with the world!
 I simply adore all kinds of music, it is amazing how I can relate so much with a song, that I could have written it myself!
 Music touches my soul in ways that other things cannot.
It invokes such emotions that I never knew existed.
 Not only does music help me to praise God, but it helps me to relate to others I love too. 
 Every time I turn on the radio, listen to a CD, attend Church service, and listen to my iPhone, I will be mindful of the simple gifts you provide us with every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment