Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 18- "Thank God for Marriage"




Thank You, Dear Lord, for my marriage.
And for the wonderful examples of matrimony that have inspired me.
Thank You for teaching us unconditional love and bringing Josh into my life.
Josh is so many things that I am not.
 He is my warmth and my comfort.
He is my chef, and my dry cleaner.
 He is my forgiveness even when I do not deserve it.
He is my strength when I am weak and my map when I am lost.
He reminds me to follow my heart and live my life for the purpose that you intend of me.
He is a warm hug, laughter, and smiles every day.
He has a heart that shines, through his good deeds.




But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own
 wife, and each woman her own husband.
Corinthians 7:2


Haven't you read," he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator made them male and female,' and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'? So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matthew 19:4-6



Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!

No comments:

Post a Comment