Saturday, November 5, 2011

Welcome Home Patsy!

Today, tucked deep in the basement of  the Downtown Elk River Antique Store was an old little baby just waiting for a loving home! I took one look at her and new that she was my baby Betsy's sister! Betsy, originally my Grandmothers doll, is gift that I absolutely adore. In the midst of the dirt on her face and smell of musty linens I had a vision of her cleaning up to be a beauty. I also happen to find the perfect gown for her the next booth over. A baptismal gown and bonnet trimmed with lace, and a netting slip. I took her home and got straight to work.

 We needed some soft scrub to get this little girl cleaned up!

 And a nice little afternoon at the spa, which included ears cleaned, and a hair wash!


The new clean hair, combed out! So fresh!
                       
 Introducing Ms. Patsy, my new adopted doll. She is adorable!



No comments:

Post a Comment