Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 15- "Give thanks for His wise ways!"


Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments and his paths beyond tracing out! -Romans 11:33

Thank you God for teaching us your wise ways! God is good and wise in ways unmatchable. I am so thankful to have Gods guidance in my life. Thank you for opening my heart to your wisdom!

A couple words from My husband, Joshua Solie:

 Thank you, God, for your wise ways in guiding my relationships in life. No matter what the problem is, God will get me turned in the right direction. I can always follow him and I am happy that he leads us in the right direction to help others and live his will.


While reading in Romans tonight I also found another favorite verse I figured I would share!

Let love be sincere; hate what is evil, hold on to what is good; love one another with mutual affection; anticipate one another in showing honor. -Roman 12:9

No comments:

Post a Comment