Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 14- "Thank God for a Friend."

Today, I am thanking God for my friend Ashley. She has been a wonderful friend to me since elementary school. At times, as with any friendship, we have had our ups and downs. We are not as close as I would like to be, but when we are together I feel very close to her. She knows me very well, and I know personality just the same. Over the years she has grown to be part of my extended family.

She is always a blast to be around, (like this past weekend) but there is much more to her then that. One of the things that I really like about Ashley is her heart. She always wants the best for all of her friends and family members. She is a great listener, even though I tend to make her cry with all my sappy talk. She also knows God, and knows all about forgiveness, and love. And in general I think that we both want the same things from life, a family, a house, and to be a good person and live happily. Thank You God for bring Ashley into my life, so that we may support one another in friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment