Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 30- "Thank the Lord for Children"

Thank You Lord for Children!!
What a blessing He has given us with these glorious youthful children!
I have been so blessed with so many opportunities to share my life with the young and innocent.
I have such a love for children, I know that Children are part of the reason I was put on this earth.
To teach, to advocate, to love, and learn from Gods children.

But Jesus called the children to him and said, "Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. - Luke 18:16

This week we got out the little people nativity set.
We also opened up our Children's Bible to the story of the birth of baby Jesus. He loved it and I love sharing and teaching the story of Christmas.


This week my little angel was sick with a flu bug and last night I too came down with the bug. I was up all night sick, but still made it in to spend the morning with him while his Momma went to work for a while. He was such a sweetheart, he snuggled me and helped take care of me:)


No comments:

Post a Comment