Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 25- "Be thankful for each hour."

I am thankful for the hour that I woke up this morning.
 I am thankful for that morning run.
I am thankful for the hour car ride with the family, laughing, and joking.
I am thankful for the couple hours spent at Goldman's Tree Farm finding the perfect Christmas Tree.
I am thankful for the hour spent with my parents and their animals at their loving home.
I am thankful for the hour scenic drive, searching for the perfect piece of property for us.
I am thankful for the afternoon spent with my husband.
I am thankful for an early supper, of leftover turkey.
I am thankful for an evening spent decorating the tree, with music singing of His birth and glory.
I am thankful for each hour that makes this day the Lord created for me.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment